Guest Post from Innovate UK
As part of our predictions series, we take a look at how emerging technology will impact certain aspects of our lives. In this edition, we look at how technology will affect the future of healthcare. From before we’re born to helping us live longer, technology will reshape the sector in ways we never even though possible before. Read More
Blue Maestro has been awarded an exhibition space at the one of the UK’s largest innovation shows, Innovate 2016, being held this year in Central Manchester. We are one of 100 companies selected nationwide to showcase at the show. If you are attending it would be great to see you and we can demonstrate some of our latest Bluetooth Low Energy products as well as share with you some details of our products in development.
For the last 7 months or so Blue Maestro carried out an extensive pilot of our Tempo Environment Monitor with 10 of the top UK housing associations to test its usefulness and fit for purpose in a housing association, social housing or rented accommodation use case. The trial involved 100 Tempo Environment Monitors deployed in the field. We carried out this pilot through the Housing Associations Charitable Trust (or HACT) who sourced the participants and helped oversee the trial. Well the results are in and in this blog we summarise the results.
- Tempo Utility Android App Update – Ver 3.12 now available
- Blue Maestro Meets Rt Honourable Dr Liam Fox MP Secretary of State for International Trade
- Blue Maestro participates in Things Connected Innovation Programme
- What Will The Future of Healthcare Look Like?
- New Product: Bluetooth Low Energy Movement and Shock Sensor Beacon and Logger