Blue Maestro was selected to participate in the Digital Catapult’s Things Connected Innovation Programme run during October and November 2017 in London. This was an opportunity for 12 leading companies in the IoT space work with challenge providers in solving particular problems in social housing and assisted living with a focus on LoRaWAN technology.
- Tempo Utility Android App Update – Ver 3.12 now available
- Blue Maestro Meets Rt Honourable Dr Liam Fox MP Secretary of State for International Trade
- Blue Maestro participates in Things Connected Innovation Programme
- What Will The Future of Healthcare Look Like?
- New Product: Bluetooth Low Energy Movement and Shock Sensor Beacon and Logger