For the last 7 months or so Blue Maestro carried out an extensive pilot of our Tempo Environment Monitor with 10 of the top UK housing associations to test its usefulness and fit for purpose in a housing association, social housing or rented accommodation use case. The trial involved 100 Tempo Environment Monitors deployed in the field. We carried out this pilot through the Housing Associations Charitable Trust (or HACT) who sourced the participants and helped oversee the trial. Well the results are in and in this blog we summarise the results.
- Tempo Utility Android App Update – Ver 3.12 now available
- Blue Maestro Meets Rt Honourable Dr Liam Fox MP Secretary of State for International Trade
- Blue Maestro participates in Things Connected Innovation Programme
- What Will The Future of Healthcare Look Like?
- New Product: Bluetooth Low Energy Movement and Shock Sensor Beacon and Logger